Timber Trail Information - Before you get here
PLAN YOUR STAY
THE TIMBER TRAIL IS A GREAT EXPERIENCE but IT's NOT A SUNDAY RIDE ... plan your play
cycling or hiking, you need to plan your timber trail experience so why not let the locals look after you.
EACH ACCOMMODATION OR SHUTTLE COMPANY IS YOUR STARTING POINT FOR A GREAT TIMBER TRAIL EXPERIENCE
Check with DOC or the Te Kuiti and Taumaranui iSite for trail information.
Most hosts will help to find additional services like transfers, places to stay and places to eat.
ON THIS WEBSITE YOU CAN
- Get a tailor made booking suggestion (email or phone)
- Book accommodation, shuttles and meals direct with hosts
- Book online in some cases ( click book now where offered)
- We can book Packages for you, including accommodation, transfers and meals (Package page)
- Phone or email us for group bookings
It is 85k between the Pureora Timber Trail start and Ongarue finish.
It takes 30-45 minutes for transfers from start-halfway point -finish
Reliable shuttle companies will transfer you, your luggage or your car